Only the patient which the medication is prescribed for is authorized to pick up medication, unless the patient is under 18 or the patient authorizes a “patient representative” to pick-up their medication. An individual acting as the patient’s representative must be at least 18 years of age. All prescription refills are filled via a 24-hour phone-in refill service. When Refills are called in before 4 p.m., they will be ready within three duty days. For phone-in refill service, please call the number above and select option 2 then 1. Refilled medications must be picked up within 10 days. After 10 days, the refilled medication will be returned to pharmacy inventory.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.